Sunday, July 04, 2010

Stella Artois



Had I tried this beer before? I forget. Anyway, I picked up a six-pack of Stella from Trader Joe's. Opened one up while I was making dinner and listening to A Prairie Home Companion. Tasted nice, not a ton of flavor. Opened another one and drank that. Does this shit have any alcohol in it? Opened a third one. Still searching for any kind of buzz.

Opened a forth one. Certainly drinkable, not bitter. Kind of boring. Like dating some pleasant girl who has absolutely nothing to say whatsoever, no opinions, no funny stories, nothing. Drank the fifth and sixth ones. Maybe I haven't had any beer for a long time. Is this it? I felt nothing. Aside from a certain lightening of my wallet, this beer was like seven bucks. Pretty label. That may be the best thing I have to say about it.

There are better beers out there waiting for you to locate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home